From Livingston Parish News:
A total of 14 young professionals were nominated for the Livingston Future Five, said April Wehrs, CEO/president of the Chamber.
After the five honorees were picked by a scoring system by judges, the overall Young Professional of the Year was determined by the highest score, she said.
Also named to the Livingston Future Five were:
- Jody Purvis, supervisor with the Livingston Parish school system
- Rachel Brown, Architect with Labarre Associates.
- J. McHugh David Jr., publisher/managing editor of the Livingston Parish News.
- Amanda Moss, CPA with Hannis T. Burgeois.
- Jamie Seal, engineer with Quality Engineering & Surveying.